Touch Point Health Check
Is it really clean?
We can ATP swab test areas of concern such as, door knobs, locks, appliances, railings, elevator buttons, light switches, ATM’s even poker machine buttons and indicate touch point cleanliness.These areas are often overlooked by cleaners but you, your people or your customers can’t avoid touching.
+Touch Point Health Check service
* 20 surface test minimum includes ATP swabs up to 1 hour on site with areas agreed
* includes travel time within 10k of Sydney CBD
* report and spreadshet emailed
* includes electronic report approx 5 hours service plus all materials total.
* we can show you how to protect these surfaces and extend the hygiene protection.
* Advance booking required with payment of $330 inc GST
Here is some of our recent research on door furniture WHAT THE CLEANERS MISSED Other ATP touch point tests you may be interested in.
Inclean magazine July Post Alan
The clean, sparkling appearance of a washroom can speak volumes about the stature, speculated worth and reputation of a company. With today’s health conscious society, it’s imperative to have a washroom that not only looks clean but is [...]
Continue Reading →
We are all aware that touching door furniture may contaminate our hands after picking up what someone else left behind. But how dirty are the surfaces you can’t avoid? How often have you witnessed anyone actually cleaning the door locks and handles? Never?
A recent Touch Point Health Check testing cleanliness [...]
The barricade is at the top of the steps
The stainless steel and glass barricades that restrict entry to the Anzac Memorial ‘tea stain’ ( corrode) over time.. The long shot shows the proximity to the water and fountains which the barricades face. Water carry through the air will accelerate corrosion combined with [...]
- Total: $0.00